There are only 2 days left to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is a great time to stock up on quality investment pieces. When shopping for investment pieces, I recommend sticking to classic timeless pieces & skipping on trendier items. I’ve done all the legwork for you & hand selected some lovely items to add to your wardrobe. These are great classic investment pieces that are so versatile & I know you’ll love them for years to come!
- These Pikolinos leather loafers are perfect for the fall & come in this beautiful cognac color, black, white, & a dark brown. Reviews say to buy 1 size up.
2. This Halogen leather jacket goes perfectly with the Oxford leather loafers above. I just love the rich saddle brown color & the Moto style just never goes out of style
3. Every girl needs a little black dress! This one with its classic fit & flare style is flattering for every body type. And the sweet lace inserts give it such a romantic feel, perfect for a date night!
4. I adore these flare jeans & especially like that they are high rise so my post-baby belly is sucked in! These are a steal at $49.
5. What a great blouse for the fall! Pair this with the flare jeans from above, the oxford loafers, & leather jacket for a perfect outfit. And the wrap style is flattering on every body type because it gives the illusion of a slimmer waist & what girl doesn’t love that!
5. How sweet is this jumpsuit with its flutter straps & sweetheart neckline! Great for a girls night out, wedding, or date night. For cold fall nights pair it with the tan cardigan (below) or leather jacket (above).
6. You can never have too many cardigans & this neutral tan color is so versatile. I always layer my clothes because I’m so cold natured so I actually wear this all year around.
7. Who doesn’t love SPANX?! Every girl should have one of these in her wardrobe. I actually tried this on in the store & not only is it comfortable but it hides all the trouble spots & can be worn discreetly under most outfits, such as that little black dress above.
8. James bought me robe similar to this one for Christmas & I love it! Again like I said, I’m always cold so I live in this robe at home & it’s so comfortable.
9. Ok so this isn’t exactly for your wardrobe but this MAC set is the perfect colors to compliment the above outfits for fall & MAC has the best makeup!
10. Finally, this wool jacket is a great piece that can be dressed up or down. This camel color is great for the fall & would pair nicely with any of the pieces above.
Hope you like these outfits & add them to your investment pieces for the fall. If you try any of them, send me a picture & let me know what you think!
*all images courtesy of Nordstrom.com